|PRODUCTS & SERVICES / Technical Support|
The main goal of UAB "Paspara" technical support team is to help customers make the best use of the software products through effective and responsive support, active advocacy, and a broad and flexible range of self-help resources.
WE CAN HELP WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM
Technical support team does its best to eliminate all the relevant problems, that are defined as preclusions with certain reasons behind and that hinder SAS and UAB "Paspara" software users from exploiting their systems to a full extent. High qualification specialists employ all their accumulated experience and broad knowledge base to accomplish different complex solutions; they also create and effectively supervise different software solutions, and in such a way strive to achieve full client satisfaction, which is the main end point of all UAB "Paspara" technical support team activities.
Software mistakes are eliminated based on warranty obligations that are subject to Professional Service Agreement between the client and UAB "Paspara". Software functionality impediments are resolved according to technical maintenance and warranty service conditions that are outlined in Software Purchase Agreement.
If UAB "Paspara" technical consultant is unable to resolve certain software-related problem, and similar problem was not an issue in earlier dealings with the clients, the problem is forwarded to SAS EMEA Technical Support. UAB "Paspara" technical consultant meanwhile ensures smooth information flow between the client and SAS EMEA regarding problem resolution progress.
Users of UAB "Paspara" created solutions and SAS software users can submit their problems by filling in the problem registration form, which can be accessed at support.paspara.com with individual user name and password assigned to each client. Problems can also be submitted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELPING OUR CUSTOMERS HELP THEMSELVES
While Technical Support team pride themselves on fast and accurate responses to questions and problems reported by the customers, Technical Support also wants to provide users with the tools they need to find answers and resolve problems on their own. What can a user do, if he has any SAS systems-related questions?
Worldwide SAS network offers an extensive database of different knowledge banks. The most important SAS Technical Support links with short explanations are presented below:
SAS-L Internet mail list and COMP.SOFT-SYS.SAS Usenet News Group provides SAS users with an opportunity to exchange information about SAS software between themselves and ask each other important questions. Even though this service is not moderated by SAS Institute, users themselves moderate and operate it smoothly.
- SAS Notes - the SAS Notes contain the following types of information about SAS software: known problems (and fixes or circumventions where applicable); usage issues and tips; documentation errors and corrections; compatibility issues.
- ALERT Notes - an extremely important link, which should be kept in mind while installing and using SAS software.
- System Requirements - the area which is dedicated to provide information to the customers about SAS software on the different host platforms.
- Installation Instructions - The Install Center supports the new installation process that is in place for SAS®9. The installation and administration documentation on this site is grouped by operating environment.
- Hot Fixes - Hot fixes address software issues uncovered by customer applications.
- FAQs - Frequently asked questions and answers.
- Technical Notes - documentation containing specific instructions, background on exactly why a certain process is required, product changes or contact lists.
- FTP Access - here you can find technical information, download fixes, and obtain sample programs.
- SAS Sample Programs - SAS sample programs, generally written by consultants within SAS Technical Support.
- Code Samples and Technical Tips - check this page for a variety of samples, technical tips, and how-to advice.